Fixed routes with shippers
Module in TfS and TfF used to save a fixed-route cooperation with the carrier on the platform in 2 stages:
1. Add route (Routes and cooperation requirements):
The shipper determines exactly: on what route (from point A to point B) the cargo with specific parameters and dimensions will be carried and what the requirements for the type of body are.
2. Add carriers (Adding a carrier to the route):
Stage of determining the terms of cooperation. The shipper adds the carrier(s) or carriers from his contact list to the route and sets the terms of cooperation, i.e.:
- price or rate per km (PLN or foreign currency)
- payment due date
- duration of the terms of cooperation
- other arrangements (e.g. required number of transports in a given period)
- dates of transport (optional)
Specific terms of cooperation on a given route are sent by the shipper to the carrier(s). For a cooperation to be classified as Active by the system, acceptance of the terms by the carrier in TfC is needed.
If the shipper assigns more than 1 carrier to the route, he may also specify a Balancing method.
Specifying the terms of cooperation in this module (determined and confirmed by the parties with a contract, agreement, document of general cooperation conditions or just a verbal agreement) is the basis for automating the process of freight handling, i.e. creating the rules of freight publication.